Monday, August 13, 2012

Waiting

Due date is 10 days away! I can't believe it's almost time to meet Addie face to face. Doesn't seem real even though we've had 10 months to get used to the idea of her arrival. We went to Dr. Conrad's office today for one of our final checkups. I'm 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced. Yay for progress! He said he would be out of town Fri-Sun so he could induce me this Thursday if I wanted him to. I seriously thought about it but decided that I'll just wait for her to come when she's ready. I hope she'll be ready soon! :) I've been eating pineapple and walking a lot to try and get her to come. Hopefully it will work. I have no idea what to expect from the whole labor process. I'm very excited but nervous too. I know God will be with me and help me through it all. He promises "come to me all who are weary and I will give you rest." Thank you God for that sweet promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment